Leinart is not our QBOF

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think Jim actually likes it when the pot is stirred. I think he's serious.

Hes seriously lost it. Leinart is easily the QBOF for this team.

seesred

Reaction score
I dont think we need a WR...We need a coaching staff, CB, an O-liner or two. Our pick is less important than what we do with the coaching staff and GM.

GBR

seesred

Reaction score
Lienart is no Jake , Lienart has talent that we have'nt seen yet. I love this kid. Ha spreads the ball and hits where he is throwing, heck over 400 yards today. I'll say it again the on;ly problem we have is with coaching. The biggest question from today is where was Edge in the first half. HE had a solid run and Kubiac quite onj us.

GBR

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I'm not knocking Leinart but it was starting to get annoying watching him throw the ball out of bounds down the sidelines. Not throwing it away, just not keeping it in the field of play. Fitz and Boldin are too damn good to just throw it away. Just nitpicking folks, Leinart played well today but will be better next year with a year under his belt.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Not our future huh???? 405 yards???

Hey, he barely got over 400. 405...what a joke. Brady Quinn would have thrown for 450*, and Troy Smith would have run for 100** on top of it.

* on Madden 2007
** in the CFL, which is the only place he'll get a starting QB job

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Hey, he barely got over 400. 405...what a joke. Brady Quinn would have thrown for 450*, and Troy Smith would have run for 100** on top of it.

* on Madden 2007
:D

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score

* on Madden 2007

:biglaugh:

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I really think hollywood could be one of the great ones.

We're watching a star emerge right before our eyes. Pretty cool.

Last edited:

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
A really think hollywood could be one of the great ones.

We're watching a star emerge right before our eyes. Pretty cool.

Same for VY. And tonight we see Cutler in action. Could be one of the strongest QB draft classes ever.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of so-called QBOFs, how long before the biggest baby in the world, Eli Manning, gets run out of NY?
If he doesn't turn it around, they'll look for a backup capable of unseating him (or at least replacing him mid-season) and I think they'll have an open QB competition in camp next year.

But, I think he ought to be able to turn it around.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Vince has performed very well this season and I for one am surprised.

:shrug:

I don't know. He's not completing 50% of his passes, and he has a 63.9 QB rating. I think that it's still too early to start thinking about Vince Young. The Titans only go as far as their runningbacks can carry them right now, and I think that's what separates Leinart from Young and Cutler.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
:shrug:

I don't know. He's not completing 50% of his passes, and he has a 63.9 QB rating. I think that it's still too early to start thinking about Vince Young. The Titans only go as far as their runningbacks can carry them right now, and I think that's what separates Leinart from Young and Cutler.

Young is making plays with his feet too, that can't be completely discounted unless you do the same thing when looking at Vick.

I'm not saying I'd rather have Young but I get to see Young a lot since I live in TN and he is doing fairly well and while his completion % stinks he isn't making a ton of mistakes and seems to be making throws when his team really needs him to.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
Young is making plays with his feet too, that can't be completely discounted unless you do the same thing when looking at Vick.

I'm not saying I'd rather have Young but I get to see Young a lot since I live in TN and he is doing fairly well and while his completion % stinks he isn't making a ton of mistakes and seems to be making throws when his team really needs him to.

All I know is they stunk with Collins and were one of the worst teams in the NFL--not even competitive. With Young they are giving teams a run for their money and are even winning some big games.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
On the subjects of QBOTF..
I think Leinart has a brighter future than Eli Manning.

E. Manning is an average NFL starter.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

Sure. I'm not disagreeing with you 100%. He's doing much better thus far than I expected, but I'm not going to say that it has nothing to do with Travis Henry suddenly looking like the 2002 version of himself. The Titans defense has also been really stout for them--giving up less than 40 points over two games to the Colts is no small feat.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05