Arizona Cardinals @ Buffalo Bills Pre Game Thread (no twitter links). 09/02/24-09/07/24

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'd like the Cards to take a poll on this...the guys on Chris Creamer's board (logo/uniform nerds like myself) think that it would be about 90% against.

I tend to agree.
I agree. I don't hate them. I just wish we'd get a stripe on those red pants or at least wear the white pants with the red tops occasionally.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hell...he is!! Lil'dude is fearless!!! Have you seen his tat work?? Dortch is gangsta!!
Just might purchase his jersey.

Last jersey purchase was a Rolle jersey back in the day. I think that training camp was in Prescott that year but might be mistaken on that tidbit.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

Last jersey purchase was a Rolle jersey back in the day. I think that training camp was in Prescott that year but might be mistaken on that tidbit.
Love me an underdog story..but when a tiny little guy like Greg Dortch can walk on to an NFL team and not just make the team...but be a starter!! That's just amazing and I respect the hell out of the guy...
I mean, we all loved Rudy...and it took him 4 years at Notre Dame to get 4 garbage time snaps.
Greg went from undersized nobody to starting nfl slot reciever in 3 years.

Hell yeah get that jersey!!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score

He's not a free agent until 2026 -- so you'll get some use out of it.

EDIT: That #4 isn't super-slimming on a big guy like me tho.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I could handle a competitive loss. A stinker would be a bitter pill to swallow. If we lose by two scores, as I predict, I'd be closer to the stinker category. We'll see.
Cards are winning this game. Though I think we lose to the Rams in week 2.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score