Suns Training Camp, October 1st through 4th, 2024

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bud is saying we're going to shoot more 3s and he's saying Grayson will be coming off the bench - and it all makes sense to me

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
You mean he will play power forward for us? You are probably correct, after all he is now one of the biggest guys on our team of guards.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
They are slightly better, which is an accomplishment considering how limited we are by the 2nd apron. But this team is far from good enough to compete with the elite teams if we play remotely similar to last season.
Please, what is your definition of "slightly"? The very fact that they are point guards is one up on Gordon, and talent wise, they are loads better than Eric Gordon, whose stats for us were fools gold.

I get you want to be negative about the team, but come on, how come you can't give credit where credit is due?

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
They are slightly better, which is an accomplishment considering how limited we are by the 2nd apron. But this team is far from good enough to compete with the elite teams if we play remotely similar to last season.

If replacing a has-been shooting guard with a legitimate starting point guard and a solid backup point guard is "slight" improvement, I'd love to hear what you would consider "significant" improvement would be. Jru Holiday? 28 year-old Chris Paul? They went from absolute zero to a solid PG rotation that will allow Booker, Beal and Durant to do what they do best instead of having to pretend to be point guards.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake